Sunday, November 28, 2010

The McCrackens

As a brand new blogger, I decided that a little introduction is in order. 


The LOVE of my life!!






Rick and I have been together since December 2, 1988. We met in high school, he was a Senior and I was a Freshman. (As a parent, I now get how terrified my parents must have felt!) I knew right then and there that he was 'the one' and through thick and thin, we have been in love ever since!



Rick and Julianne 

Our Beautiful Children



Ashley






Ashley is a Senior this year, and graduating from High School in January 2011. She is also currently attending Flathead Valley Community College. She's grown up so fast and I am just so not ready for this!








Alex
















Alex is a Sophomore this year and a Life Scout working on his Eagle. He is finding some hidden talent in woodworking this year and has been nominated twice for Student of the Week. 








Kymberlyn












Kymberlyn is a Freshman and just made the basketball team. She is remaining on the honor roll and is determined to do well in everything.








Brynlee













Brynlee is my budding beauty with such a sensitive heart. She is in the 6th grade this year and just moved up into Young Womens. She is also looking forward to playing basketball this season.

Ricky















Ricky is a 5th grader this year and in just a few short days (10 he informed me of) will be making the move from a Webelos in Cub Scouts to an 11 year old Boy Scout. He has also earned his arrow of light and his religious knot! He did great in baseball (playing up to the Majors) and basketball this year and he's showing a bit of athletic promise!












Riley









Riley is a 3rd grader and a Wolf in Cub Scouts. He is a sledding fool and is really liking all the snow we've gotten so far! He's my little pitcher on the Minors team and he loves baseball!













Hadley








Hadley is my 2 year old. She is the funniest, most dramatic 2 year old I have ever met (aside from my baby sister, Meredith!) She is also the busiest and most curious!! No matter how upset you get at this little imp, her dimpled smile will get you everytime!!










Kallen







Kallen joined our family on August 8th this year. He is the happiest, most wonderful baby!! We all are just so in love with this little man and so grateful to have him apart of our family!














No serious pictures allowed around here!

Our Family Tree

The circle of sibling love.






































































So there you have it! 
Welcome to the McCracken Family Blog! 




No comments:

Post a Comment