Saturday, November 27, 2010

I give!

Hello world! I give! I feel somewhat technology savvy, and yet it has taken me this long to finally take the blogging plunge.

I love blogs. I learn a lot from other people's blogs. I search blogs for answers to my many questions and to find updates on friends and family that I love and miss. Why has it taken me this long to start my own? I have no answer. I suspect it's pure laziness though.

I read on my sister's blog that she was doing this as a sort of journaling. I am hoping to do the same. I am an avid Facebooker (is that even a word?) but I realized that all my daily posts were just seen and forgotten; lost in the world wide web, never to be seen or remembered again. So I thought if I put them here, I might be able to access my random thoughts and perhaps even gain some clarity into this crazy, chaotic life I lead.

4 comments:

  1. You know how much I like to be first. What do I win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I love blog stalking my family. I'm putting you in my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHa! Love ya Chels!! I'm ok with your blog stalking as long as I can do the same! ;)

    ReplyDelete